I used to live in Brooklyn and run free among hipsters. Now I live in a factory city in Korea. I still dig me some fresh tunes.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Maybe Tomorrow

A new mix my friend from the U.S. sent over. He wrote and told me he found this great site Vinyl Obscurity and ended up putting on several songs from there. He'd wondered if I'd heard of it and, year, of course I knew it was a great site. I usually download 30-40% of what goes up on VO, so luckily there was plenty I hadn't heard. I liked The October Group and Graphic Shadows so much I went back and located those.

Incidentally, this photo looks like a beach with a factory towering over it. The umbrellas remind me a little of Haundae Beach in Busan, but the factory shadowing it reminds me of Il-kwang Beach, which is about 20 minutes north. Hard to find much of anything in English, but here's a photo. There's a large nuclear reactor there, right next to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment